11 BEST ONLINE BUSINESS IDEAS TO TAKE PART IN THIS YEAR.
Starting a successful business in the current world doesn’t need you to have a brick-and-motor location. In fact, most successful businesses can be run entirely online. With the current economy where job opportunities is becoming scares day by day with the innovations of new technologies which we have to embrace? People still have the minds of our fore fathers, We need to change from that. Back in the 18th Century; We had thousands of people employed in cotton farms and earned livings based on their performance, Now in the 21st Century among the thousands we have countable numbers like 30 to maybe 50 people controlling the machines. Where are the other 950’s of thousands people? Back again in SIM companies like Safaricom in Kenya had most people employed as customer cares now you’ll find that these have evolved to the use of machines that mimics a person’s voice dependent on the programming made. E.g. When dialing a wrong number what response do you listen to? A programmed machine of course.
Where have these employees gone? Think of it !!!! It’s not that the company’s may not like this idea, NO! Why? The cost of Labour will have depreciated and what does this means Lot’s of profits will be incurred. Keeping your business digital can save you thousands of dollars in rent and expenses, and it can help you reach a wider base of clients because you are not limited to one local area.
Ready to start an online business this year? Here are 11 Best Online Businesses ideas to inspire you;
(You can share with friends using the social media icons below the post.)
1. HANDMADE CRAFT SELLER;
– Online sites like Etsy and ArtFire are platforms that make it extremely to crafters who can produce a steady supply of quality handmade items, like crocheted blankets, Bidding or unique painted glassware. Startup costs are extremely low if you purchase more materials in bulk from a craft supplier and if you can turn orders around quickly,you’ll be making a profit in no time at all. It’s even possible to turn your store into a full-time gig.
2. SPECIALIZED RETAILER;
– An online store helps you reach potential customers all over the world and that means that you can afford to specialize. Whether is dollhouse furniture, Real estate marketing or organic dog food, there’s an audience for everything. Using a web hosting service with an integrated shopping cart or e-commerce software your business will be operational in no time. Many vendors will even ship products to customers on your behalf, which means you don’t need to own a lot of inventory.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTANT;
– Large firms can hire can hire an agency or Full-time staff member to run their Facebook and Twitter accounts, but small business often have to run their own Social media marketing. With so many other responsibilities, business owners are often too busy and overwhelmed to spend time developing and implementing a great social media strategy. As a consultant, you can help them determine the best tactics, posting schedules and content for their targeted audience. As their follower count grows, so will your business.
4. WEB DESIGN;
– Have you ever been turned off by a business’s generic-looking website layout? If you know some HTML and have a good eye for design, you can launch a service to create attractive, easy-to-use websites for small businesses. You can put your skills to good use for business owners who want to take their online presence to the next level. Build up a portfolio of work with smaller freelance jobs, show it off and bring it to a steady stream of clients.
5. BUSINESS COACHING;
– If you have a lot of business knowledge and experience, why not start a business that helps other aspiring entrepreneurs find success? You can use your skills to help new business owners get off a good start and help experienced entrepreneurs keep up with the demands. You can also write articles about business on platforms like LinkedIn, to show off your knowledge and skills and bring in clients.
6. SEO CONSULTANT;
– Do you know the ins and outs of search engines and have skills in platforms like Google Analytics? A lot of smaller companies don’t realize how much of an impact search engine optimization ( SEO ) can have on their business. You can start an online business to help other companies make their Websites more SEO friendly by teaching business owners how to read and use their analytics data the right way, and how to properly keywords and structure content to get more traffic.
7. HEALTH AND NUTRITION COACH;
– This is a big deal. When it comes to nutrition, Kenya’s and maybe most nations seem to have a mental block. According to the Centers for Disease control, nearly 70 percent of the adult population is overweight or Obese, and many people that want to loose weight and eat better simply don’t know where to start. You don’t necessarily need to be a registered dietitian (RD) to offer meal plans and diet counseling to you client base, either. With the right combination of personal support and nutrition and exercise knowledge, you could be helping people get healthier through your online services.
8. E-BOOK AUTHOR;
– Do you have a ton of knowledge in a particular subject that you want to share with the public? With e-readers now a sample in most households, self-publication has become a reality for many writers who might never get picked up by publishing companies. With the right marketing tool, you can successfully publish your own books on anything from cooking and weight loss to real estate. For right marketing tools contact me, I’ll help you.
9. TEACHING ONLINE COURSES;
– You don’t need a degree in education to teach people how to do something you know inside and outside. You can help others enrich their lives by offering classes in an area your passionate about, like dancing,yoga or baking. Create instructional packets and videos for download from a website, or schedule real-time Skype lessons with clients.
10. APP DEVELOPMENT;
– Mobile applications are more popular than ever, and people are willing to pay good money for ways to manage their lives from their smartphones. If you you have a great idea and happen to know coding, you can run with it an create your app yourself. If you just have an idea and you don’t know the ins and outs on how to turn it into a reality, there are plenty of software developers looking to collaborate with people on app creation.
11. AFFILIATE MARKETING;
– Last but not list, the most interesting part I love about online businesses. If you’re a person that loves leaving customer reviews on sites like Amazon, stop doing it for free. Word-of-mouth advertising is still a huge lead generator for many companies, and a lot of business are willing to share a portion of their profits with persuasive individuals who will promote their products to the public. If you have a personal website with a large following, this might be easier to accomplish (PR reps are always seeking out brand advocates they can send free samples to). For now I can advice you that the company that is most profitable and fast growing is SBC.
If you found something meaningful kindly take your 1 minute and live a comment. Your social participation is highly appreciated.